Zero Tolerance Spam Policy
The Gatherhere community has zero tolerance for spam. All spams complaints will be taken seriously. Spam is considered an unethical form of Internet advertising and is HIGHLY disliked within the Gatherhere Community.
Content posted in any Gatherhere communities should be related to the Gatherhere communities. Posts which are deemed as internet advertising of no relevance to the community will be removed if discovered and the user who posted them will be given a warning. Repeated offenders will have their accounts disabled indefinitely.
We encourage all of our community members to FLAG content they see that does not belong to the community.
If you willfully violate our Spam Policy, you will:
- Have your user account disabled
- Have the rest of your content scrutinized for deletion
The Gatherhere Community reserves the right to determine what constitutes a violation of our Spam Policy. The sole opinion of the Gatherhere Community is ABSOLUTE in determining any and all spam violations. High numbers of spam attempts from different people within your group will result in your entire group being blocked from the system.
Definition of Spam
- Sending of unsolicited and unauthorized e-mails or messages to Gatherhere Community members
- Posting of online communications such as (but not limited to) blog posts, comments, discussions, documents or links to outside web sites which are not related to the topics above.
- Intentionally posting messages to groups that do not pertain to the subject matter of that group.
- Promoting your personal web site or services not related to the topics above.
Gatherhere users: What would you like to add or change to this policy? Feel free to comment with additions or edits!