1. Social service professional with at least 1 year social work experience
2. No prior knowledge, or experience with, mindfulness practices is required
3. Must not be currently practicing meditation or any mindfulness-based exercises, or completed a formal mindfulness-training course within the past two years
4. Must not suffer from serious acute or chronic mental illnesses (The course is not a replacement for therapy or medical treatment)
5. Be available for all 4 training dates (15 Feb, 22 Feb, 1 Mar, 8 Mar)
If you are eligible and interested, register here today.
Enjoy a complimentary 4-week MBSR training if you are chosen to be in the treatment group. While benefits of participating in an MBSR course cannot be guaranteed for each individual, research does suggests broad health and well-being benefits for many participants.
You will also be part of the research that contributes to the development of knowledge about the causes of employee stress, burnout, and turnover in the Singapore social service sector and how these factors can be reduced.